Dear Jason,
Happy Birthday to a wonderful guy! I hope you don't feel too old at 32 ;)
My husband is a great guy. He's sweet and funny. I know that he loves me and our boys very, very much. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and can't think of anything that could ever change that. We had a "surprise" visit from his dad tonight which was nice. He had tried to make it up for E's concert and got stuck in traffic. Instead, he came over to the house with some Christmas gifts and was able to have birthday cake with us.
We surprised Jason with a couple of balloons, a dozen red roses (hehe) and a candy cookie cake. He likes cookies and brownies better than regular cake and to be honest, I think that would be my top choice too. The cookie was delicious, covered in icing and almost too sweet. We didn't have a birthday dinner because of the concert time frame, and he got his birthday gift early (a ps3 video game) last month. However, we are going out to dinner Thursday night at Joe's Crab Shack for his birthday dinner. His choice. I can't wait. We've never been there.
Anyway. I love you Jason and I hope you had a great birthday and wish you many, many more to come!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment