blog background

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quick update

I'm getting ready to head out to my OB appointment in a few minutes, so I thought I would quickly update my blog! I'm 30 weeks along tomorrow!! Wow, where did the time go? I'm trying to enjoy these few weeks I have left being pregnant, and having time with my older boys and hubby with out a newborn needing me every second ;) Sometimes, I just can't wait though. Like when my back, feet, and head hurt and I have heartburn and I'm falling asleep at the most inopportune times. LOL. Oh, well.
I'm trying to get an appointment set up for Tuesday for a 3d/4d ultrasound! My brother-in-law and his estranged wife had one done when she was pregnant with their now 2 yr old and I thought the pictures were so neat. I think the boys and Jason would really like to see the baby better and maybe it will make Jas a little more, I don't know what. Anyway. I do have a regular ultrasound scheduled 2 weeks from today with my doctor to take measurements and make sure my due date is staying the same. After all, I'm measuring a bit big as of my last appointment. We will see what she has to say today. I should get the results from my glucose test today, but I'm sure it was normal since she didn't call me about it.

I have a blog post rattling around in my head that I have to try to get to later today or next week sometime. But for now I should go.

Thought I'd put some pics up here too.

27 weeks (Oct. 7, 2011
          
29 weeks, 6 days (Oct. 27, 2011)

No comments: