blog background

Monday, September 5, 2011

Daybook entry...


Outside my window...
it is a cool day, definitely feels like Fall! Crazy how it was stifling hot on
Saturday, comfortable but cloudy/rainy yesterday and now today long sleeve shirts and pants weather! But it's a beautiful day.

I am thinking...

I am thankful... for the crib my mother-in-law is letting us use.

In the kitchen... the sausage/salami my b-i-l made yesterday is cooling, since my hubby felt the need to cook it longer :)

I am wearing... a cute pair of maternity jeans and a pretty long-sleeve blue maternity tee.

I am creating... a little boy ;) and a baby blanket that is taking way too long to knit.

I am going... to just relax for a while since the grocery shopping is already done!

I am wondering... what the cardiologist is going to have to say tomorrow and how the kids will like their new teachers.

I am reading... a couple of different books but nothing too intently right now.

I am hoping... we find a new van that we both like.

I am looking forward to... school starting tomorrow and having some time to go do some things on my own, like grocery shopping during the day without the boys, and maybe a coffee once in a while.

I am hearing... my hubby playing "black ops" the zombie version, and Alex commenting incessantly ;)

Around the house... there is laundry started/in the washer, and we got the crib set up.

I am pondering... what my to do list for tomorrow will have on it...

One of my favorite things... cooler weather, sweet smells of fall and the fall shows starting on tv.

A few plans for the rest of the week: cardiologist appointment tomorrow, take the boys to their first day of school, pay some bills, shampoo the family room carpet, start going through fall/winter clothes, coats & boots.


Saw this on a blog I read and thought it would be a neat way to add some new posts. Especially since I'm trying to get back to blogging more :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi! Welcome back to blogging more! A little one coming soon - yea! Stopping by and following you from SWD. Have a blessed day!