So I updated my "bucket list" and I should probably write a little something here about the things we've done.
#82: Buy a Harley-Davidson.
We did this several weeks ago, which I mentioned. It's blue. It's big. And it's beautiful. LOL. It really is though! It sounds so awesome too. I don't know if any of you like motorcycles. I was terrified to ride on one. But I've always liked them and thought they were cool. So, yeah.
#1: Ride a motorcycle with Jason.
This took awhile since we didn't have a sitter for the boys. When we went down to Toledo, we were able to go finally. I was terrified to the point of nausea! However, it was the most amazing experience! Scary, but fun. It also helped me realize that even if I'm scared, I need to do things through the fear, not just sit on the sidelines of life, never doing anything, never experiencing anything, just because I'm scared. That's how I've been living. Just making it through the day, avoiding anything "scary" or adventurous, or even just not mediocre so to speak. No more. I'm going to TRY to really enjoy life. We'll see. I never seem to follow through with anything :(
#86: Visit Frankenmuth, MI.
Jas and I took a day trip there when the boys were at his parents. It was neat. I'd like to go back and take the boys and do some things we didn't do when we were there. We mostly just walked around, checked out some stores and ate lunch. Then headed home. But there is a riverboat ride, another boat ride, pedal boats to rent, horse and carriage rides, gemstone/fossil mining, and plenty of other stuff to check out. I snapped a couple of pictures before my camera batteries died but not many.
What to do next? Which # do you think we/I should attempt next? We have an opportunity from august 11-15 when my parents are taking the boys that we can do pretty much whatever. Do you have any ideas I could add to my "bucket list"? I'm open to suggestion!
1 comment:
Oh the bucket list!
I need to read yours again. (did you link to it?)
Big on my list is to visit New England, both with the kids and just Pat.
I also want to take the boys to all the big National Parks. I remember going to Yellowstone as a kid. It was so cool.
I've got nothing other than that. ;) Too early of a day for me. Sorry!
Post a Comment