No more monkeys jumping on the beds!!!!!
Do you see that nasty purplish bump above his eye? yeah. that happened at around 4pm today. He thought showing his brother a cool trick on his bed would be a fun thing to do. He also thought hurting himself, scaring mommy half to death, going to the ER, waiting for an hour with 5 people ahead of us still, leaving and going to Urgent Care instead, waiting a half hour, seeing the dr, getting 4 head x-rays, and then being told just to watch him for 24 hours would be a fun thing to do too! (I secretly think he did it to get 2 suckers from the dr and a chicken nugget Happy Meal from Nana and Papa...what do you think? LOL)
I'm just extremely relieved that he is ok. No broken bones, most likely no concussion. Just have to watch for signs of a concussion for 24 hours, if there are any, go to ER, and get a head CT. Most likely he will be perfectly fine.
Needless to say the menu plan I posted earlier today, yeah, that got rearranged. Already. So I guess spaghetti will get moved to next Monday or I could just shift everything up a day, but dernit all, I want to try those Chili Ranch Grilled Pork (chops)!!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh, how scary!
How's his noggin today?
I'm so glad he's OK!
Owwww!!! Yikes that bump look awful! How is he doing now?
My Poor Poor baby. Tell him Jocie and and I love him and give him big hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment