Our house is officially for sale. It has been for just about a week. Last Sunday we signed with a realtor and Wednesday he came out and put a sign up, took an outside picture and placed our "ad".
We got our first phone call this morning just after 10am about a showing on Wednesday! That was my reason for calling Jason this morning. A realtor has an interested client and they want to come out Wednesday between 4 and 5! I am so NOT ready!! The house is kind of messy and I figured we would have to put inside pics up before anyone would even show interest. After all the house is pink (ish)! Not very popular color. But our realtor did a good job describing it so maybe that's why.
I am somewhat disappointed though, because the amount we are asking will just pay off the mortgage and the realtors' commissions, not giving us any money! And we put about 20k into this place. The only reason we are moving now instead of waiting for the market to change is so we can have a real family life again. Jason and I (and the boys) are so sick of him being gone all week only to have him come home on the weekend tired, stressed out and quickly irritated, plus not being able to spend time together because when he is home he has to catch up on household things that need fixed, or cut the grass, etc. things I either can't do, don't know how to do or don't have time during the week to do!
Well, off to pack some more things up and clean. Anyone want to come help? LOL
2 comments:
I'll come help! Let me know when. Pat starts back to school next Tuesday, so maybe even some time before then-I can come without the boys.
I'm not looking forward to you moving, but I am happy for you guys that you will actually be together again. You just better blog a lot more once you move! ;)
I hope it sells quickly so you can all be together as a family again! I'll come watch all the boys while you two pack...haha ;) It was great to meet you Crystal! Thanks for inviting me!
Post a Comment