Happy Birthday to my wonderful friend Sharon, over at The Bird's Nest.
Sharon and I were introduced by Jen about a year and half ago. We got to know each other through our blogs and email, and then met in person.
I consider Sharon to be one of my best friends even though we haven't known each other that long. She has been there for me time and time again, listening, giving advice and just hanging out with me on our kids' playdates. Our boys adore each other so that makes it so much better! Isn't it funny how you make a friend in the most amazing ways sometimes? You meet someone, figure hey our kids are close in age and decide to get them together and then end up meshing so well with them.
Sharon, you are a kind, thoughtful person, great mom and wife, and awesome friend. I'm so glad we've gotten to know each other and I don't know what I'm going to do when we move. I will miss being able to just call you and say, hey wanna meet at the park? or what are you doing tomorrow? At least we will be close enough that we can drive down and see you all and you all are more than welcome to visit us anytime. Thanks for being such a great friend and I hope your birthday has been wonderful.
1 comment:
Aw Crystal, thank you!!!
You dang went and teared me up.
I so don't want you to move, but I do want you to be able to see Jason more.
I'm not giving up hope!! Maybe something will open up locally. :)
If not, we will certainly see you guys!
Thanks for such a sweet post. AND for participating in Pat's thing. I loved it!
Post a Comment