blog background

Saturday, September 6, 2008

First game is...

tomorrow at 6pm! My parents, Linda and Gale, are coming over for dinner at 4:30 and we have to be at the field by 5:45. It's literally 2 minutes away which is awesome. Could walk there if we wanted to (hmm, or bike, since I do have that new bike and the trailer is hooked up. it doesn't get dark till after 8, the game probably won't be that long, there's sidewalks... ok, ok, I will stop going off on a tangent, LOL). Jason's parents, Marsha and Joe and sister Maddy are going too. I'm going to give Jeff and Jenny a call and see if they wanted to come. Jason will still be in Louisiana, most likely. He and Ethan are both disappointed that daddy will miss his first game. But I've got the video camera ready to go!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So how did it go?! I've been looking for an update. ;) You know, my life revolves around you blogging, Crystal!
So get to it! (kidding...)

Hope it went well. :)