blog background

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Look-alikes

Jen, Sharon, and Andrea have all done this (for them and their husbands) so I thought I should finally go ahead and join in!

I've been told I look like Katie Holmes before, but I don't see it.

katieholmes

and Jason thinks I look like

drewbarrymore

Seriously?? Again, I just don't see it!

Jason thinks he looks like:

 koolaidman

Yes, my husband has a strange, goofy sense of humor! But he only thinks he looks like that whenever he wears a red t-shirt.

Hmm...

2005_1105boysjuly-oct_20050023

Who do you think he looks like?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Let me think on this one and get back to you! :o) Tell him he does not look like a pitcher of Kool Aid--ha ha ha ha ha!

Jennifer said...

PS) I saw that you're reading/going to read Dark Night of the Soul--I have it on my nightstand and I think its amazing!! Very profound! Its one of those books you really have to take time to think about and analyze as you go along. Try to read the book with Mother Teresa's letters right afterwards---WOAH!

Sharon said...

Ha! Kool-Aid man. I respectfully disagree. lol

You know, for you, I can kind of see the Katie Holmes/Drew Barrymore connection. IMO, you favor Drew more than Katie. Both are pretty!

Have you uploaded to any of the sites? I'll have to try that and see what it gives you. ;)

Btw, Jason looks very handsome in that picture.