ha ha ha ha ha ha! My 17 year old brother just came over with a mohawk the other day, looking a lot like Sloth from Goonies and every time I see him I crack up---he is tall as crap and skinny with curly flaming red hair so just imagine! This morning he had to have endoscopic sinus surgery and I have been giggling about what the doctor thought---lol!
2 comments:
I'm not a big mohawk fan.. more of the Faux Hawk kind of girl here, they do look cute though in that picture.
ha ha ha ha ha ha! My 17 year old brother just came over with a mohawk the other day, looking a lot like Sloth from Goonies and every time I see him I crack up---he is tall as crap and skinny with curly flaming red hair so just imagine! This morning he had to have endoscopic sinus surgery and I have been giggling about what the doctor thought---lol!
Post a Comment