blog background

Monday, February 4, 2008

What Ethan did at school today!

This is what Ethan did at school today:




This is what I did when he got home from school:


He decided he wanted a haircut, and since I wasn't there he thought he'd do it himself! So I shaved his head, to make it even at least. Kids. Its cold outside too, and now he has NO hair! At least the principal called to let me know.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! This cracked me up! He actually looks really cute with his hair shaved!! He's really rockin' that buzz cut!

adventures in motherhood!!! ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

You should've seen the look on his face when I showed him his picture with the chunk missing. His jaw just dropped open and he stared shocked! Then he asked me where his hair was so he could fix it, LOL!!!

Sharon said...

I couldn't help but crack up at this! :) It seems e very kid gets to a point where they cut their own hair.
At least he still looks good wven w/ a shaved head. ;)

Unknown said...

to be honest, when the principal called to tell me I had to stifle a laugh. Its pretty funny!