I've been wanting to post this for awhile. These are just a few of the things he says that are so hilarious and cute. No matter how many times you tell him the right thing he says it his way and I wouldn't have it any other way!
1. "Dryer" = no not a clothes dryer, you know the washers you use with a
screw and nut? well my mom and I were putting together a
cupboard unit for their playroom and Alex wanted to help.
He asked to hold the "little round things" and said "What are
these things?" We told him they were washers. A few minutes
later my mom asked for one and he said "What Nana? You
need a dryer? here you go!" and he kept calling them that!
2. "Paink" (sounds like pink with a southern twang)= to paint
3. "Medsin"= his aunt Madison
4. "Medsin is gonna babysitters me" = Madison is going to babysit me
5. "Meowm"= the sound a race car makes when it goes really really fast
6. "Grill"= girl
7. "Gorla" = my friend Darla (and trust me, he CAN say it right, he just doesn't)
I know there's more but I can't think of them all right now! I will add more if I remember or he comes up with more. Do your kids say funny things? I challenge all of you to share on your blog, but I am going to tag Sharon, Andrea and Jen P. If you do it, please leave a comment and share with us and just tag 3 others!
No comments:
Post a Comment